The one day 'Intensive Workshop on High Speed Semiconductor Devices (IWHSSD)' is being organized by IEEE Student
Branch, which is hosted by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar.
This workshop purports to involve students in a cohesive drive with academia and industry towards excellence in High Speed VLSI
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- This workshop will attempt to cover matter relevant to giving Students and Professionals necessary knowledge and skill set to
appreciate the rapidly changing scenario in VLSI circuits and take advantage of this in furthering their career.
- The workshop is open to Professionals , Academicians , PhD , M-Tech , and B-Tech/BE students who have taken any course in
VLSI Design, Semiconductors Materials or Device Physics.
- To discuss emerging opportunities, research issues and challenges in the area of High Speed and High Frequency semiconductor
devices, RFICs and MMICs.
- High Speed VLSI Devices
- Principle of MESFET, HEMT and HBT
- Device Modeling
- Design Parameters for the Devices
- Circuit Applications
- Case Studies
- Fabrication Details
- Workshop Date: 9th March, 2008