TOUCH AND AUGMENTED REALITY
In collaboration with INFIZEAL TECHNOLOGIES, an IIT- Delhi Alumni Venture, i.Fest'17 is organising a workshop on "TOUCH AND AUGMENTED REALITY" on 23rd and 24th September 2017.
This workshop is based on two technologies.
- Touch Technology.
- Augmented/Gesture Controlling Technology.
Multi Touch and Augmented Reality is known as Surface Computing and also as Motion & Gesture Sensing.
- How to convert their normal Laptop or Desktop Screen into multi-touch Screen i.e. they will be able to give input through the screen of the laptop/desktop.
- The image thrown by a projector on any surface will be converted into a multi-touch surface.
- They will be able to make their own multi-touch pad.
- They will be able to control their laptop with hand gesture movement through the device Microsoft KINECT.
- Controlling mouse (cursor) with voice.
- Can Play Virtual Drum
- Can make a Wireless Measuring Tape.
- Can capture 3-D Image throw Video.
- Can create your own Augmented world and play with it.
Benefits for Students
- Software CD Kit containing various software and E-Books.
- Hands on session.
- National level Certificate for participants.
- 6 months E-mail support to participants.
- 15 % discount to participants in other Training programs offered by Infizeal Technologies.
Date: 23rd and 24th September 2017
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: DA-IICT, Gandhinagar
Fees: Rs 750
For any query,
Divyakumar Solanki: +91 7202839225